1. This Website is the official website of ELEPHONE Communication Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "ELEPHONE"), for personal non-commercial use only. All visitors to the Website should read carefully the statements, terms etc. on the Website, and abide by the Internet laws and regulations. The uses of the Website, including but not limited to, browsing the information on the Website, downloading the Website content, or using the links to the third parties' website provided thereon, shall be deemed that the users have understood and fully agreed to all the terms in the Terms & Conditions, and are willing to take on all risks and legal liabilities of browsing the Website.
2. The content of the Terms & Conditions may change from time to time, so users should pay high attention in the use of the Website, which does not assume the obligations to notify.
Terms of Service
1. All the information and software on the Website are provided "AS IS", without any warranties or conditions, express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of accuracy, timeliness and non-infringement.
2. The Website only provides Internet-related services. The network charges that may possibly occur will be collected by telecom operators.
3. The referenced or linked information on the Website is designed to provide users with convenience. The content and its descriptions or products and services offered on those linked websites are not subject to the control of ELEPHONE, and therefore ELEPHONE is not responsible for those websites and the content, products or services thereon (including further links to third parties' websites). Any user who chooses to use the third parties' websites shall bear all the consequences and the risks it poses.
Use of Content on the Website
1. The Website does not have obligations to strictly review the audios, videos, texts, images and other documents uploaded by users, who need to ensure that any documents uploaded do not infringe any rights of third parties. Unless otherwise specified by the users or right holders, uploading of data by users shall be deemed to be licensed, and ELEPHONE has permanent rights of free use of documents uploaded to the Website.
2. Should any unit or individual consider that the content of the Website may infringe upon their legitimate rights and interests, a timely written notice to ELEPHONE shall be given to provide their identification, ownership certificate, specific link (URL) and detailed violations. Once receipt of such legal documents, ELEPHONE will remove the content related to the alleged infringement as soon as possible according to law.
1. The Website shall not be liable for any loss of any user or third party, including but not limited to loss of data, loss due to copying or downloading of information or materials on the Website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, wrongful acts, or any other legal theory, and whether the possibility of such loss had been suggested on the Website.
2. The website is entitled to have management and supervision of information and statements uploaded and published by users in accordance with national laws, regulations and forum rules, and software center rules, but does not take any responsibility for this.
3. If government agencies and competent authorities require disclosure of users' personal information in accordance with the provisions of laws and administrative regulations, the Website shall provide the government agencies and competent authorities with personal data under the law or for the purpose of public safety, without incurring any liability.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
1. Any dispute due to this Terms & Conditions or use of the Website is governed by laws of People's Republic of China.
2. Any dispute arising from the Terms & Conditions or use of the Website shall be resolved through negotiation. In case such negotiation fails, the dispute may be submitted to the people's court where ELEPHONE is located for settlement.
1. Although ELEPHONE has taken reasonable measures to avoid computer viruses that appear on the web pages, but absolutely perfect security does not exist on the information network. The Website cannot be absolutely guaranteed from computer viruses, so users must take their own appropriate safety precautions. The Website does not bear any responsibility for computer viruses.
Within the scope permitted by law, the Website reserves the right to interpret and explain the Terms & Conditions.