Why do I need an elephone account?
Elephone account will be required when purchasing from our store so that you can check status by yourself, receiving shipping confirmation email, or posting on the official forums.
How do I reset my Elephone account password?
Please follow the steps below to reset your Elephone Account password:
1. Select "Forgot Password" located just below the "Login" button when you sign in to your Elephone Account
2. Enter the email address of the account you wish to reset the password for
3. If an account associated with said email exists, a password reset link will be sent to the email address (Note: this may take a couple of minutes)
4. Once you receive the confirmation link, simply click the link and follow the quick and simple steps to reset your password
We hope this helps!
(Note: Please make sure Elephone emails are not entering your spam or junk folder)
If the above does not help, please contact with our customer service.
How to check my order status?
Log into " My Account " > " My Orders "
How long will my pending order be reserved?
For an order at Elephone but the payment didn't go through, generally we will reserve your order for 24 hours, but for sepcial price order (flash sale/promotion), reservation will be 2 hours. Please log in to your elephone account to complete the checkout process in time. If you have trouble paying, please contact Elephopne Support and we will do our best to help you.
Why I paid for priority shipping, but my order is still in processing status after 48hours?
We need to point out order processing time is not same with delivery time. Processing time is related with stock, delivery time is related with shipping method.
Usually, our items can be shipped out within 48 hours, but for items in flash sale/pre-sale, we need more time to ready shipment.
Can I change my shipping address?
If you pay with PayPal, we ONLY post item(s) to the address in PayPal transaction. So when you want the items to be posted to different address, please add the address in your PayPal account in advance. If you pay with the Credit card, you can contact the Customer service to change the address before the item(s) posted.
Can I cancel my order and get refund?
For unshipped order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your order and get refund.
For shipped order, it can not be canceled anymore,but we have return policy,details listed on http://www.elephone.hk/warranty-return
What shipping methods do you offer ?
We have two shipping methods - Standard and Priority.
Both have a tracking number,the best shipping method will be chosen according to your order destination. Standard is for free, Priority need to charge postage.When checkout, you can select one by yourself.
Generally, elephone takes 1-2 weeks to deliver.
The delivery time may vary, particularly during peak periods or in bad climate weather conditions. If you haven’t received your items after shipped out 3 weeks, please contact email@example.com, we will start an investigatation with shipping agency and solve the delivery problem.
Where can I find my tracking number,tracking site?
An email with tracking information will be sent to your email box after we send out your item(s).
Sinagpore Post(tracking number XXXXXXXXXXXXSG) http://www.17track.net/en
PostNL (tracking number XXXXXXXXXXXXNL) http://www.17track.net/en
Can Elephone help me to avoid the import or customs duties by declaring a low value?
Elephone can help you to declare a low values you requested, but, we do not guarantee it will help to avoid the customs duties.
If there is some problem receiving the delivery due to Customs?
1) Sometimes you may need to provide information to your local Customs office about the shipment you are receiving. Sometimes they will need you to provide an invoice matching the invoice that accompanies the goods. In these cases please contact us immediately and we will provide you the shipping invoice.
2) Sometimes the products need to be backed up with some kind of license or certificate. In these cases, we are generally notified by the courier and we will handle it for you. If Customs contacts you about this, please let us know first and we will help you.
1. If, for any reason, the products cannot be delivered to you due to a Customs problem, we will discuss with you case by case about how best to handle the issue(s).
2. If goods are seized or turned back because of an issue that was Elephone's fault, e.g. incorrect paperwork, we will re-send the goods at our own expense, or offer you full store credit for a new order.
3. If goods cannot be delivered due to restrictions in your own country, this is solely your responsibility. For example, if you decided to try to import an Android phone, but this technology is illegal or restricted due to local laws in the delivery destination country that is your responsibility to know about before you order from ELEPHONE. If the delivery failed for that reason, we cannot offer any compensation, because as the importer it's your job to know about the local regulations. Another situation in which you must accept liability is where your country requires you to have a license to import commercial goods: in this case, it is your responsibility to know about this before you place an order on ELEPHONE, and in the case of a failed delivery, we cannot offer any compensation.
4. As the importer you hold sole legal responsibility for responding to questions about imported goods delivered to yourself. Import duties, sales tax, and any other customs charges and fees, are your sole responsibility, as described in our terms and conditions. If a delivery fails because you do not respond in time to Customs communications, or you refuse to pay the applicable charges, we cannot offer any compensation.
Whats your warranty policy?
Please read details here http://www.elephone.hk/warranty-return
Does the phone works in my country?
For the network usage, please kindly match the phone bands with your local operator bands. if matched, then the phone network can work well in your side. More details about frequency issue, you can check here http://www.willmyphonework.net/.